Reinforce your standards instruction and boost student performance with New Jersey Finish Line Algebra I.
- Focused instructional lessons target the specific Common Core State Standards in High School Mathematics for Algebra I, as detailed in the New Jersey Department of Education Model Curriculum.
- Units and lessons follow the order specified by the NJDOE Model Curriculum, giving you an easy way to integrate the book into your lesson plans.
- Topics that are often stumbling blocks for students are covered in detail, beginning with a careful explanation of the fundamentals and building on those to an understanding of connections to related concepts and processes.
- Rigorous content meets the demands of the standards and the exam, and applies skills in real-life contexts.
- Comprehensive instruction and practice span 360 pages, and include a supportive lesson format: (1) instruction with examples for illustration, (2) sample items with boxed explanations of the correct answer and how to find it, and (3) independent practice.
Features include suggestions for using the workbook, a reproducible mathematics reference sheet, and an answer key with standards addressed by each item, as well as correct answers with detailed rationales or exemplary answers.
Student Book: 360 pages