TELPAS ePractice provides an updated online experience to prepare your emergent bilinguals for the Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS). Practice TELPAS test skills any time with lessons that are immediate and easy to use.
License is valid for one year from the activation date. See Terms of Usage.
- Familiarize students with the TELPAS test item formats and types:
- Practice assesses TELPAS language domains: listening and speaking, reading and writing.
- Writing lessons reflect the new test changes, and include grammar, usage, and spelling questions, as well as constructed-response writing prompts.
- Lessons are organized by item types of the TELPAS language domains.
- Item functions include video, drag-and-drop, matching, self-recording, audio, and hot spots.
- Reinforce grade-level Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) through lesson topics.
- Strengthen language skills from the Texas English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS).
- Monitor performance and pinpoint areas of need using built-in teacher tools:
- Reports deliver data at the student and class level and by lesson, ELPS Texas standard, content area, and language domain.
- Selected-response items are instantly scored. Oral- and written-response items are teacher scored using the embedded rubrics.
- Custom tests, including speaking and writing questions, can be created with your own content.
Teacher’s Guide eBook
Need additional teaching support? Our teacher’s guide eBook includes instructions for use; an answer key with correlations to proficiency level, reporting category, and ELPS standards; learning activities to support each domain; ELP standards listings; and rubrics.
Continental is an HISD and TIPS approved vendor. HISD vendor #34210. See Texas district approvals.