Prepare your English learners for the Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS) with Finish Line TELPAS assessment practice.
FREE eBooks offer for in-school and distance learning!
See offer details.
Quick Practice. The concise question-and-answer format is an easy fit for packed school days.
Easy to Use. Lessons are ready to go with no prep required.
Practice Anytime, Anywhere. Why printed books for the online TELPAS test? Technology isn’t readily available, reliable, or convenient in every school and home. The lessons in our TELPAS practice test address these challenges, giving all students the chance for review anytime, anywhere. Some TELPAS item types have been modified for print. Interactive eBooks will be available September 2021.
Written Especially for Texas Learners.
- TELPAS questions: Familiarize students with TELPAS item types so they can show what they know on test day.
- Content standards: Reinforce grade-level Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) through lesson topics.
- Language standards: Strengthen reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills from the Texas English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS).
- Writing practice covers the types of writing collected in student portfolios throughout the year.
Comprehensive Teaching Support.
Annotated Teacher’s Editions:
- Answer key with correlations to proficiency level, reporting category, and the ELPS Texas
- Parent letter in English
- Learning activities to support each domain
- Rubrics, answer sheets, skill charts
- Audio download links for listening and speaking activities
HISD Vendor #34210
Student Book: approx. 160 pages
Annotated Teacher’s Edition: approx. 184 pages