Prepare your emergent bilingual students/English learners for the Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS) with Finish Line TELPAS assessment practice.
Available for purchase as Student Sets with 1 Finish Line TELPAS printed student book and 1 TELPAS ePractice student license to reflect the new test and writing changes.
About Finish Line TELPAS:
Why printed books for the online TELPAS test?
Technology isn’t readily available, reliable, or convenient in every school and home. The lessons in our TELPAS practice test address these challenges, giving all students the chance for review anytime, anywhere. Some TELPAS item types have been modified for print.
- TELPAS questions: Familiarize students with TELPAS item types so they can show what they know on test day. Use TELPAS ePractice for updated writing lessons.
- Content standards: Reinforce grade-level Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) through lesson topics.
- Language standards: Strengthen reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills from the Texas English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS).
Annotated Teacher’s Editions
- Answer key with correlations to proficiency level, reporting category, and the ELPS Texas
- Parent letter in English
- Learning activities to support each domain
- Rubrics, answer sheets, skill charts
- Audio download links for listening and speaking activities
Continental is an HISD and TIPS approved vendor. See Texas district approvals.
Student Book: approx. 160 pages
Annotated Teacher’s Edition: approx. 184 pages