NYS Finish Line Algebra I provides instruction and practice for the New York Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) and gets students ready for the Regents Algebra I Exam. It’s ideal support for the Literacy for All Initiative.
- Lessons reinforce your teaching of tested Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) for Algebra I.
- Content and organization follow the curriculum sequence outlined by New York State.
- Topics that are often stumbling blocks for students are covered in detail, starting with the fundamentals.
- The progression of skills goes from recognizing and understanding forms and processes, to solving equations and inequalities, to modeling equations and graphs to represent real-life situations.
- Rigorous multiple-choice and constructed-response items give students test-like practice.
The teacher’s guide includes suggestions for use, NYS Common Core Learning Standards for Algebra I, reproducible formula reference sheet, and answer key with standards alignment, sample exemplary responses for constructed-response items, error rationales for multiple-choice items, and scoring breakdown for constructed-response items.
Student Book: 296 pages