Online test practice for ELLs is here! Our interactive eBooks deliver the same great Finish Line for ELLs 2.0 workbook lessons online, while giving students an authentic assessment experience and allowing you to track student performance and progress. They’re ideal for students taking WIDA’s ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0 or other English language proficiency assessments.
Enhanced user experience!
- Improved audio functions
- Faster loading times
- Compliance with Clever platform
- Compatible on all devices (including iPad using the app)
Interactive Student eBooks
- Lessons to familiarize students with testing formats and item types
- Online answering for all questions
- Built-in recording feature to mimic the speaking portion of the ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- Audio for listening activities
- Highlighter, notes, and bookmark tools
- Instant scoring for multiple-choice items
- Teacher management tool to score oral- and written-response questions
- Teacher reports to track student data and identify needs to drive instruction
- Option to create custom tests using your own content
- 24/7 web browser access; compatible on all devices (including iPad using the app)
Annotated Teacher’s Edition eBooks
Each teacher eBook is a digital delivery of the printed annotated teacher’s edition. Resources include language levels and performance objectives for the standards, teacher directions for each page, annotated answers, instructional notes, extension activities, scoring rubrics, a parent letter in multiple languages, and a book list for additional ELP practice.
- States giving WIDA’s ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0, ELPA21, NYSESLAT, and individual state tests based on the TESOL standards
- Title III funding source
Student Book: approx. 160 pages
Annotated Teacher’s Edition: approx. 176 pages
PRIME, the PRIME logo and seal, and WIDA are trademarks of the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System.