Jump Start New York for summer practice helps limit learning loss that may have occurred during interrupted instruction. Daily lessons build and maintain core skills learned over the year. Books are ideal for summer take-home, NYC summer school, Summer Rising program, and AIS/intervention programs across New York state.
Grades 3/4-Grades 7/8: Releasing now; Available by July 1
Grades K/1-Grades 2/3: Coming soon
Interactive eBooks are available separately.
- Meeting NY standards. Aligned to NYS Next Generation Standards at grade level; connections located in the answer key
- Daily practice. Daily ELA and math lessons with real-life topics
- Paced activities. 9 weeks of 10 lessons per week in each book
- Easy to use. No prep, perforated lessons, quick answer key
- Audio support. Audio download link for reading comprehension passages in the answer key
- Quick progress checks. Midpoint and end-of-book reviews
- Support for English learners. English-Spanish glossary for ELA and math terms
- Reward for hard work. Certificate of achievement at the end
Student Book: approx. 176–200 pages