Jump Start New York for summer practice helps limit learning loss that may have occurred during interrupted instruction. Daily lessons build and maintain core skills learned over the year. Books are ideal for summer take-home, NYC summer school, and AIS/intervention programs across New York state.
Coming Spring 2021: Grades 6–8!
Interactive eBooks are available separately.
- Aligned to NYS Next Generation Standards at grade level
- Simply presented ELA and math lessons with real-life topics
- 9 weeks of 10 lessons per week in each book
- Perforated lessons
- Midpoint and end-of-book reviews
- English-Spanish glossary for ELA and math terms
- Answer key with NYS Next Generation Standards connections and audio download link for reading comprehension passages
- Certificate of achievement
Student Book: approx. 176–200 pages