Prepare students for WIDA’s ACCESS for ELLs® exam and monitor their progress. With the practice in Finish Line for ELLs 2.0, students can improve their performance across the language domains and become familiar with tested item types. Data from each lesson can be used to monitor progress and identify gaps in learning.
- Lessons address five content areas across four language domains.
- Tested item types include multiple-choice, short, and extended writing tasks and oral responses.
- A model lesson starts every unit to show students what’s expected.
- Each question addresses the proficiency level. The proficiency levels of the questions increase within each lesson to promote advancement.
- Presentation mimics the online exam to give students an authentic test-taking experience in print.
- Student performance can be measured using data from each completed lesson.
Why printed books?
Technology isn’t readily available in every school and home. We’ve developed books in a printed format to address this challenge, giving all students the chance for practice anytime, anywhere.
Annotated Teacher’s Editions and Audio
Teacher’s editions include a link to download audio for listening and speaking. Additional resources include language levels and performance objectives for the standards, teacher directions for each page, instructional notes, and extension activities. Complete scoring forms and answer sheets with rubrics help you grade with ease. Parent letters in multiple languages encourage at-home involvement. A booklist is provided for additional ELP practice.
- States giving WIDA’s ACCESS for ELLs®, ELPA21, NYSESLAT, and individual state tests based on the TESOL standards
- Title III funding source
Student Book: approx. 160 pages
Annotated Teacher’s Edition: approx. 176 pages
PRIME, the PRIME logo and seal, and WIDA are trademarks of the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System.