The Write Track for English Learners eBooks provide online instruction to help ELs build their writing skills for classroom assignments and state testing requirements. Engage students with interactive lessons and use the built-in teacher tools to monitor performance and progress.
See interactive eBook features and Terms of Usage for permissible use of eBooks.
Interactive Student eBooks
License is valid for one year from the activation date.
Books with 4 units of instructional lessons progressively build writing skills. Learn more.
- Online answering for all questions
- Highlighter, notes, and bookmark tools
- Instant scoring for selected-response items
- Built-in teacher tools:
– Score written-response questions.
– Use reports to track student data and identify needs.
– Create custom tests using your own content.
- 24/7 access, compatible on all devices, including iPad using the app
- Ideal for ESL lessons and all English language learners
Annotated Teacher’s Edition eBooks
Each teacher eBook is a digital delivery of the printed annotated teacher’s edition. Resources include scope and sequence, suggestions for use, instructional strategies, tiered vocabulary explanations, support for social emotional learning (SEL), and ideas to foster cultural awareness. For each lesson:
- Suggested time allotment
- Annotated student book pages
- Step-by-step teaching support
- Enrichment and differentiation activities
- Tiered vocabulary focus
Student eBook: approx. 264–288 pages
Annotated Teacher’s Edition eBook: approx. 288 pages