Interactive eBooks for the Ready, Set, Go! Newcomers Kit develop vocabulary and life skills for new US arrivals and allow you to monitor their progress along the way.
See interactive eBook features and Terms of Usage for permissible use of eBooks. Prior purchase of a Ready, Set, Go! Newcomers Kit is required to purchase eBooks.
Interactive Student eBooks
License is valid for one year from the activation date.
- Online delivery of printed books with interactivity
- Online answering for all questions
- Recording for speaking activities
- Audio for listening activities
- Highlighter, notes, and bookmark tools
- Instant scoring for selected-response items
- Built-in teacher tools:
– Score oral- and written-response questions.
– Use reports to track student data and identify needs.
– Create custom tests using your own content.
- 24/7 access, compatible on all devices (including iPad using the app)
Annotated Teacher’s Edition eBooks
Each teacher eBook offers web-based delivery of the printed annotated teacher’s edition. Resources include support for social emotional development, ways to foster cultural awareness, skills assessment checklist, lesson objectives, suggested time allotment for each activity, tiered vocabulary focus, audio script for listening activities, step-by-step teaching support, differentiated instruction strategies, and audio download link.
PRIME, the PRIME logo and seal, and WIDA are trademarks of the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System.