Finish Line New York ELLs, Second Edition is now available as interactive eBooks to support English learners in remote and blended learning. Lessons provide NYSESLAT assessment practice to minimize test-day anxiety and allow students more opportunity to display their language proficiency.
See Terms of Usage for permissible use of eBooks.
Interactive Student eBooks
License is valid for one year from the activation date.
- Online delivery of printed books with interactivity
- Online answering for all questions
- Recording for speaking activities
- Audio for listening activities
- Highlighter, notes, and bookmark tools
- Instant scoring for selected-response items
- Built-in teacher tools:
– Score oral- and written-response questions.
– Use reports to track student data and identify needs.
– Create custom tests using your own content.
- 24/7 access, compatible on all devices (including iPad using the app)
- Compliant with Clever platform
Annotated Teacher’s Edition eBooks
Each teacher eBook offers online delivery of the printed annotated teacher’s edition. Resources include teacher directions for each page, instructional notes, extension activities, parent letter, scoring forms and answer sheets with rubrics, Targets of Measurement (ToMs) and NYSESLAT Anchors, and classroom learning activities.
Student Book: 152-184 pages
Annotated Teacher’s Edition: approx. 200 pages