Continental’s Jump Start, Second Edition provides summer practice to help limit learning loss that may have occurred during interrupted instruction. Daily lessons in these Common Core summer workbooks build and maintain key skills learned over the school year. Books are ideal for at-home learning and summer school for students.
See Terms of Usage for permissible use of eBooks.
Grades 3/4–Grades 7/8: Releasing Now; Available by July 1
Grades K/1-Grades 2/3: Coming Summer 2021
New for this edition:
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards (CCSS) at grade level
- Audio for reading comprehension passages
- English-Spanish glossary for ELA and math terms
- Interactive eBooks available separately
- Simply presented ELA and math lessons with real-life topics
- 9 weeks of 10 lessons per week in each book
- Perforated lessons
- Midpoint and end-of-book reviews
- Answer key with CCSS connections and audio download link
- Certificate of achievement
Student Book: approx. 176–200 pages