Our Common Core summer workbooks are online! Continental’s Jump Start, Second Edition interactive eBooks are ideal for after school programs and in-person and remote summer school for students, featuring daily practice that builds and maintains core ELA and math skills learned over the school year.
Interactive Student eBooks
License is valid for one year from the activation date.
- Online delivery of printed books with interactivity
- Online answering for all questions
- Audio for reading comprehension passages
- Highlighter, notes, and bookmark tools
- Instant scoring for selected-response items
- Built-in teacher tools:
– Score written-response questions.
– Use reports to track student data and identify needs.
– Create custom tests using your own content.
- 24/7 access, compatible on all devices (including iPad using the app)
- Single sign-on and rostering available
Student eBook: approx. 176–200 pages