Prepare students for the end-of-course assessment with Keystone Finish Line Literature!
Lessons are aligned to the PA Core: Literature Assessment Anchors and Eligible Content, and provide plenty of practice with the types and length of literature found on the Keystone Exam.
The book is divided into two modules with a review at the end of each.
- Module 1 focuses on fiction, such as plays, poems, short stories, and classic literature.
- Module 2 covers nonfiction, such as functional, instructional, expository, and argumentative texts.
Just like the Keystone:
- Many practice questions address Depth of Knowledge (DOK) levels 2 and higher.
- Students will answer multiple-choice and constructed-response questions.
- A focus on authentic texts adds increased rigor.
Each lesson is specific to a skill or content area, and includes an instructional review, guided practice, and independent work.
The teacher’s guide includes an answer key, scoring rubrics, and correlations to the Assessment Anchors and PA Core Standards.
Student Book: 256 pages
Teacher’s Guide: 24 pages