Will your students be ready for the Keystone? Our Keystone Finish Line Algebra I workbook will prepare them with instruction and practice for the Assessment Anchors tested on the exam.
Print and eBook formats are available. eBooks provide online delivery of the printed books. You can create tests with interactive questions and optional hints, assign and grade homework, and connect with students through a classroom blog. Learn more.
- The structure follows the Keystone Algebra I in order of module, Anchors, and Eligible Content.
- Practice questions range in difficulty, with many Depth of Knowledge (DOK) level 2 items that call for higher-order reasoning.
- Units include multiple-choice items and rigorous constructed-response problems that test multiple anchors.
- Practice questions are frequently posed in real-life contexts.
- Learning support includes reminders and examples for illustration. Students will also see samples followed by detailed explanations that work through the procedure for finding the answer in a step-by-step fashion.
- A reference sheet with formulas and a glossary of important terms are included.
The guide includes answers for both multiple-choice and constructed-response items. It also identifies the Anchors and Eligible Content for each question, and correlations to the PA Core Standards.
Student Book: 212 pages
Teacher’s Guide: 24 pages