The eBook for NYS Finish Line Algebra I is here! It’s the same great standards support from the printed book, delivered online.
Use the eBook 24/7, on any web browser, and on any device.
- Lessons reinforce your teaching of New York’s Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) for Algebra I and prepare students for the Regents exam. It’s ideal support for the Literacy for All Initiative.
- Tools include a highlighter, notes, and bookmarks.
- The student license is a 1-year subscription.
Teacher’s Guide eBook
- Resources include suggestions for use, CCLS for Algebra I, and a formula reference sheet. The answer key features standards alignment, sample exemplary responses for constructed-response items, error rationales for multiple-choice items, and scoring breakdown for constructed-response items.
- The teacher’s guide is a one-time purchase for unlimited use.
This eBook is ideal for class time, out-of-school programs, homework, digital learning plans, and schools with a 1:1 technology initiative.
Student eBook: 296 pages