Prepare your students for test day with New York State MAP Plus, Third Edition, a series of standards-based test booklets.
- Booklets give students practice for today’s New York State Learning Standards and help you identify—quickly and easily—which skills to target for instruction.
- Two test booklets are available per grade: Form A and Form B. The forms are parallel and can be used at any time. Each form includes two sessions.
- Session 1: Multiple-choice questions
- Session 2: Multiple-choice, short-response, and extended-response question
- To give students a test-like experience, the booklets mirror the presentation, length, and difficulty of the New York State Test first administered in 2018 and reflect the changes noted in the 2018 Educator Guide to the Grades 3-8 Mathematics Tests.
Guides include suggestions for using the materials, directions for administering the practice tests, an answer key, correlations to the Learning Standards, scoring guidelines and rubrics, a class profile chart for the multiple-choice questions, a proficiency chart for the constructed-response questions, and a reproducible page of cut-out tools. A reproducible reference sheet is included for grades 6, 7, and 8.
Student Booklet: approx. 32 pages