New York State ELAP Plus, Third Edition is a series of test booklets to prepare students for the New York State English Language Arts Test.
- Booklets give students practice for the New York State ELA Learning Standards and help you identify—quickly and easily—which skills to target for instruction.
- Two test booklets are available for each grade: Form A and Form B. The forms are parallel and can be used at any time. Each form includes two sessions.
- Session 1: Multiple-choice questions
- Session 2: Short-response questions and an extended-response question
- Students will apply strategies for close reading across informational and literary texts.
- To meet state requirements, rigorous, authentic texts are included, as well as paired texts.
- To give students a test-like experience, the booklets mirror the presentation, length, and difficulty of the New York State Test first administered in 2018 and reflect the changes noted in the 2018 Educator Guide to the English Language Arts Tests.
Guides include directions for use, answer keys with correlations to the Learning Standards for ELA, scoring sheets, and rubrics.
Student Booklet: 32-40 pages