New York State ELAP Plus, Third Edition test booklets give you a snapshot of ELA standards performance and progress for each student. Pair with the instruction in New York Next Generation ELA or Finish Line New York ELA, Third Edition to review and reinforce skills.
Now Available: New York CCLS/NYS Next Generation standards crosswalks.
- Booklets give students practice for the CCLS standards and help you identify—quickly and easily—which skills to target for instruction.
- Two test booklets are available for each grade: Form A and Form B. The forms are parallel and can be used at any time. Each form includes two sessions.
- Session 1: Multiple-choice questions
- Session 2: Short-response questions and an extended-response question
- Students will apply strategies for close reading across informational and literary texts.
- Rigorous, authentic texts are included, as well as paired texts.
Guides include directions for use, answer keys with correlations to the standards, scoring sheets, and rubrics.
Student Booklet: 32-40 pages