New York State ELAP Plus, Third Edition test booklets give you a snapshot of ELA standards performance and progress for each student.
Now Available: New York CCLS/NYS Next Generation standards crosswalks.
- Booklets give students practice for the CCLS standards and help you identify—quickly and easily—which skills to target for instruction.
- Two test booklets are available for each grade: Form A and Form B. The forms are parallel and can be used at any time. Each form includes two sessions.
- Session 1: Multiple-choice questions
- Session 2: Short-response questions and an extended-response question
- Students will apply strategies for close reading across informational and literary texts.
- Rigorous, authentic texts are included, as well as paired texts.
Guides include directions for use, answer keys with correlations to the standards, scoring sheets, and rubrics.
Student Booklet: 32-40 pages