Maryland Finish Line Algebra I provides instruction and practice for Maryland’s College and Career-Ready Standards.
- Particular attention is paid to Maryland’s Essential Skills and Knowledge.
- Topics that are often stumbling blocks for students are covered in detail, beginning with a careful explanation of the fundamentals and building on those, to an understanding of processes.
- Comprehensive instruction and practice span 360 pages.
- Rigorous content meets the demands of the standards and the exam.
- Student support includes skill reminders, vocabulary callouts, sample problems with step-by-step answer explanations, and more.
- Item types include selected response with one or more correct answer, constructed response, extended constructed response, multipart questions that build on each other, and technology-based questions that have been modified for the printed workbook.
Features include suggestions for using the workbook, a reproducible mathematics reference sheet, and an answer key with standards addressed by each item, as well as correct answers with rationales or exemplary answers.
Student Book: 360 pages