Continental’s Jump Start gives students daily reading/language arts and math review to build and maintain core skills learned over the school year. Books are ideal for at-home learning and summer school. See our new edition!
eBooks are available. See features.
- Time on task is clear, simply presented, and engaging.
- Each book is organized into 9 weeks of 10 lessons per week.
- Practice addresses skills for reading comprehension, language arts and writing, mathematics, and problem solving.
- Perforated pages can be torn out based on teacher directives.
- An answer key in the back of the book supports parents as teaching partners.
- A glossary of important vocabulary helps students with unfamiliar or forgotten words.
- Students are rewarded with a Certificate of Achievement at the end.
- A midpoint review provides a benchmark of skills.
- An end-of-book review of culminating practice measures retention.
Student Book: approx. 184 pages